We are 100% u-pick farm with raspberries, blueberries, heirloom tomatoes, other vegetables and fruits. Please follow us on Facebook or Instagram for the most accurate update on what is currently available.
- Please don’t block the driveway when park
- Walk on the path, between the rows. Please don’t cross across rows and step on vegetables or blueberry roots.
- Watch your steps. We have drip irrigation so please don’t step on them.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes. Keep your shoes on at all time.
- Pick up after yourselves.
- Don’t pick berries or veggies that is not ready. Please check with us if you are unsure.
We are a working farm. You might encounter uneven ground, farming equipments, and rough/weathered structures. By visiting the farm, you accept and acknowledge these risks. Please help us watch over your children for their own safety and the safety of all others.
NO DOG is allowed in the orchard and vegetable area.
NO SMOKING at all time anywhere on the farm.
Frequently Ask Questions
1. What should I wear?
Be ready for weather. We have a weather station on the farm, and you can check out the forecast via Wunderground. You’ll be walking on gravel, grass and soft soil most times so wear comfortable shoes. We would strongly suggest to leave your heels at home.
2. What should I bring?
Help us recycle and keep plastic bags out of landfill and bring your own bags if possible. We do provide containers for berries picking and have bags if you don’t.
3. What’s in season and how much?
Currently closed. Please check back soon.
4. Where to park?
Park along our driveway. There should be plenty of space. There is one narrow area. Please don’t block that section so others can come and go.
5. Then what?
Check in with us at our farm stand. We’ll let you know what’s available and where to go if you don’t already know.
6. Do we take credit card?
We accept cash, check, and credit card.