Starting June 17, 2017, we will be open every Saturday from 10am to 6pm.
- Please don’t block the driveway when park
- Walk on the path, between the rows. Please don’t cross across rows and step on vegetables or blueberry roots.
- Watch your steps. We have drip irrigation so please don’t step on them.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes. Keep your shoes on at all time.
- Pick up after yourselves.
- Don’t pick berries or veggies that is not ready. Please check with us if you are unsure.
We are a working farm. You might encounter uneven ground, farming equipments, and rough/weathered structures. By visiting the farm, you accept and acknowledge these risks. Please help us watch over your children for their own safety and the safety of all others.
NO DOG is allowed in the orchard and vegetable area.
NO SMOKING at all time anywhere on the farm.
Frequently Ask Questions
- What should I wear?
Be ready for weather. We have a weather station on the farm, and you can check out the forecast via Wunderground. You’ll be walking on gravel, grass and soft soil most times so wear comfortable shoes. We would strongly suggest to leave your heels at home.
2. What should I bring?
If you have baskets, bags, hand pruner or scissors, bring them with you. We have a limited amount of baskets and hand pruners you can use for picking and bags if you don’t have them. Help us recycle and keep plastic bags out of landfill.
3. What’s in season and how much?
See what’s in season under our blog. We also post it on the big chalkboard in our farm stand. Just take a look when you come in as it will change weekly.
4. Where to park?
Park along our driveway. There should be plenty of space. There is one narrow area. Please don’t block that section so others can come and go.
5. Then what?
Check in with us at our farm stand. We’ll let you know what’s available and where to go if you don’t already know.
6. Do we take credit card?
We prefer cash or check, but we do accept credit card payment if needed.